‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ - Terms and Conditions Last updated on June 2016
Our Price Check promise
At ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’, we pride ourselves on offering the lowest and best available prices for airport parking throughout the UK. On a daily basis we compare the prices on offer from over 200 airport car parks to find our customers the best available deals. We back up that statement with our price check promise.
If you think you have found the same parking product for less, we need to know, so please get in touch, but remember that the product you are comparing has to be the same in all respects! In the unlikely event that you do find the same Airport Parking product for less within 24hours of making a booking with us, tell us and we will match the price or refund the difference. We will also give you a 5% discount on your next booking (*subject to the following terms and conditions).
- 1. The price check promise only applies to airport parking products.
- 2. The product that you are comparing must be exactly the same as the one purchased from ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’.
- 3. You must make your claim within 24 hours of making and paying for your booking with ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’.
- 4. Successful claims will not be paid until after the return date originally booked.
- 5. Cancellation of the booking cancels your right to claim under this guarantee.
The following exclusions apply to price comparisons that will be considered as part of any claim made under the Price Check Promise.
- 1. Prices from other suppliers that are conditional on buying other products.
- 2. Prices that are part of a customer loyalty, members or loyalty reward scheme.
- 3. Prices that are part of a staff discount scheme 4. Prices that are part of any other discount or special offer deal.
PLEASE NOTE: In making your booking you have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Bookings for ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’
All of the car park services offered by ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ are based off-site, unless otherwise stated. ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ will not be held responsible for any claims for refunds based on any customer's claims that this information is not readily available on the site, as it is stated throughout the site and within the stated terms and conditions.
1. BOOKING CONDITIONS
- 1.1 ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ is an agent for the featured car parks. You will be contracting with the individual car park and will be subject to their Terms and Conditions which may contain exemption clauses and limit each company's liability. Full details of these are available from the individual car park.
- 1.2 The car parks will accept liability for proven acts of their negligence. Claims cannot be considered once your vehicle has left the site (Park & Ride) or terminal (Chauffer and Meet & Greet) so please check your vehicle carefully before leaving.
- 1.3 ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ cannot accept liability in any circumstances where performance of the contract is prevented by reason of war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions etc.
2. PARKING REQUIREMENTS
- 2.1 Directions and parking procedures:
- Park and Ride Services: Please make sure you have directions to your car park, your booking ref., the car park telephone number, and details of the entry and exit procedures for the car park. This is all available on your booking voucher. It is your responsibility to obtain valid directions before departing for the car park -- any missed bookings, flights or other problems arising from the customer's failure to obtain valid directions will not be recompensed by ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ or any of our affiliates.
- Chauffeur / Meet and Greet Services: Please make sure you have the chauffeur's telephone number, and details of arrival procedure as stated on your booking voucher. It is your responsibility to obtain this information before departing for the airport - any missed bookings, flights or other problems arising from the customer's failure to obtain this information will not be recompensed by ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ or any of our affiliates.
- 2.2 Possessions and Keys: Please remove all possessions and leave only the keys/codes required to move your vehicle. In the interests of efficient operation you must be prepared to leave your car keys with car park staff if requested to do so unless otherwise stated.
- 2.3 Procedures: If you are charged by the car park because you do not follow the correct entry or exit procedures or present your voucher, ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ may not be able to obtain refunds on your behalf.
- 2.4 Chauffeur Bookings: Any input errors resulting in company drivers being kept waiting or late arrivals by clients may result in a £10 administration charge, payable to the driver immediately. Please check the MORE INFO of the product for surcharges.
- 2.5 Moving and Relocation of Vehicles: You must ensure that, before leaving the vehicle with the car parking company that it is in a roadworthy condition, taxed (visibly displayed) and holds a current MOT if applicable. The car parking company reserves the right to move the vehicle within or outside the car parks by driving or otherwise to such extent as the car parking company, or its servants may in their discretion think necessary for the efficient arrangement of its parking facilities at the car parks, or in emergencies or to avoid accidents or obstructions. Ignition keys to the vehicle must therefore be left with the vehicle at the time of handing it over to the driver. (Unless you have booked a self-park product). It will be necessary in the exercise of the rights conferred upon the car parking company under this condition, for the car parking companies chauffeur to have the right to drive or otherwise take the vehicle on the public highway. The car parking companies chauffeurs are fully insured by the company for this purpose.
All prices are for pre-booking and include VAT at the current rate of 20% unless otherwise indicated.
- 3.1 Price Changes: ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ are committed to providing the highest standards and the best choice of product, at the best prices, so throughout the season we continually review our products and prices. There are likely to be some seasonal special offers and in some circumstances prices may go up.
- 3.2 All bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking fee.
- 3.3 Daily Prices: Daily prices may vary according to the date and length of stay.
- 3.4 Surcharges: Please check the products MORE INFO for any additional surcharges. These charges are charged by the chauffeur/car parking company independently and bare no relevance to ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ or our advertised prices.
- 3.5 Two way 24-hour transfers from the car park to the airport: Included in the ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ price.
- 3.6 Minimum stays: A minimum stay applies at some car parks. Should you wish to stay for fewer days you can, but the cost of the minimum duration is payable.
- 3.7 High-sided or unusually wide vehicles: Not all car parks can accommodate them or there may be an extra charge. Please check MORE INFO on the product or contact our office for details before making a booking.
- 3.8 Special offers, vouchers and promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or codes unless otherwise stated.
As a booking agent ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ advertises for numerous companies at any one airport, and as such advertise the best possible price for any given stay throughout the year for that airport.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY :
The following cancellation policy is ONLY applicable to CANCELABLE products. All SUPERSAVER products are non-refundable and non-amendable, therefore the following policy will not apply to these products.
- 5.1 ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY THROUGH IN ORDER TO ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ BE VALID. (Not with the car park).
- 5.2 Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or Phone: 01293 978817 (Office hours only - Monday - Friday 09.00 to 17.00) quoting your booking reference number.
Please note that cancellation requests can only be actioned within office hours and are subject to our notice periods (see 5.5).
- 5.3 Any clients booking where they have not complied with on screen booking requirements (e.g. printed off their voucher etc.) and who have been unable to park, will not be subject to a refund.
- 5.4 No refunds are available for unused part stays.
More than above notice periods, all cancelled bookings are subject to a £10.00 charge. *Except on certain promotional offers which are non-refundable
- 5.5 Duplicate Bookings - In the event of a client making a duplicate booking for the same stay/vehicle and client and do not contact us within 28 days of their return will incur the full cost of that booking.
- 5.6 With every effort being made to ensure clients' receive the information pertaining to their booking. If for any reason a client fails to utilize the booked space and adequate notice is not given (72 hours) will regretfully receive no refund.
- 5.7 We Deal Meet and Greet reserves all rights to refuse and cancel any booking(s) at anytime deemed necessary without any prior notification.
- 5.8 CANCELLATION COVER (ONLY applicable to Cancelable and Amendable products)
- a) Should a client wish to cancel they must do so at least 24 hours prior to their departure date in order to be eligible, those who cancel after this time will be subject to our normal conditions listed above.
- b) Cancellation Cover does not apply for bookings made the same day, booked for the following day or in certain products where stated.
- c) Should a client wish to cancel his booking and they don't have cancellation protection We Deal Meet and Greet reserve all the rights to refuse the refund.
6. AMENDMENT POLICY
Any date and/or product amendments made to a booking with more than 24hours notice will incur an amendment charge of £5.00 and a Quotation Difference
To amend your booking please use the contact us form or contact our office within office hours.
7. ARRIVAL TIMES:
We request customers ensure they arrive at the car park with plenty of time to achieve their flight check-in.
8. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE:
- 8.1 If you encounter a problem at your chosen car park, please inform the service provider immediately to give them the opportunity to rectify the problem. If you do not advise the provider at the time it may be difficult to pursue a complaint at a later stage. Our service providers will do their utmost to assist with any given request, however assistance cannot be guaranteed.
- 8.2 Please put any outstanding issues in writing within 10 days of your return date, including as much detail as possible, using the form provided. If you are unable to use the form please write to the following address: - ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ Metcalf Way, Crawley, RH11 7XX or e-mail info@wedealmeet&greet.com
- 8.3 You should expect to receive a reply within 10 working days upon receipt of your complaint. You will be informed of any delay and the reason for it, should one arise.
9. LIMITATION of LIABILITY:
The total liability for ‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ to the client for all claims arising from the use of this website and materials is limited to the cost of the client's booking including both parking and booking fees paid to wedealmeet&greet.com as per the contract.
10. DISTANCE SELLING:
Regulation 6 (b) of the distance selling regulations 2000 state that contracts for the provision of transport and leisure services while the supplier provides services on a specific date or within a specific period are exempt to the traditional 'cooling off' period placed on select online goods and services.
Cancellations are subject to the contractual terms agreed upon within these Terms & Conditions.
‘We Deal Meet & Greet’ may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this website including telephone bookings will be conditioned upon the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your use.
If you have any further query over a booking you have made call or Fax. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
13. OUR DETAILS:
We Deal Meet & Greet